It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:31 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: I hate you all. Goodnight.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:32 pm 
Let me preface by the fact that I DETEST needing social networking sites to be popular or have friends or whatever. I don't really care. I figure if we know eachother we can call or text.

So I sign up and a list of possible friends come up.

Do I know many of them yes? Frankly, a good majority of them I don't care for.

Furthermore, in case there is ANY question, I've been using the moniker "ozzygoddess" for WELL over a decade. 12+ YEARS to be exact. I was ozzygoddess before Ozzy became a reality show!!! Someone has stolen my moniker and is pasting her photos all over the 'net. This makes me angry. Screw you, I don't want a new moniker.

So I gotta come up with one . . . um . . . OK.

And now I need to give you my E-MAIL password? PISS OFF! Oh, wait, I can SKIP that step? OK, I guess I'm in. Let the self loathing begin for joining ANOTHER social site where I can get a bunch of stalkers who want to hook up with an Asian chick.

..::SIGH::.. What happened to the good old days where we'd show up in person and flipping TALK?! A nice cup of coffee, a bit of political conversation . . . yeah, those were the days.

So go ahead and friend me. I DARE ya. 'Cause I probably won't friend you back since I hate your guts anyway.

Post subject: Re: I hate you all. Goodnight.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:44 pm 
... uh... I dont belong to any networkin sites. ...except this one. But, hell, I've known yer brother fer 12 years!!!
You may know me as THE HAT. I'm also Nasty Canasta.
So lets hang out then. I cant remember the last time we spent any real time together short of seeing you at the fair. I still have a cell number, the last four digits are1958. Is this still good? We should get together and carve pumpkins.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:45 pm 
Still my number. And I will be having a carving party on the morning of Halloween. :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:07 am 
Facebook presents a new talking point for obnoxious people. Now they can start conversations with, "Hey! You didn't accept my friend request!!!"

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]