[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
T E A M W O R M . org • View topic - For better or worse...
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:19 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: For better or worse...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:52 am 
Dinoflagellate

Many things are good and many things are bad. I have seen lots of the bad things lately, especially concerning my own welfare. :cry: However, I did come across this jewel today in my daily perusal of all things funny on the web. For those who are tech-centric this will be a wonderful view for you. I especially like the , mostly because it can tell you the time in binary. BTW, I chose to make a new post so that I may avoid one of the most vile forum crimes known to man: thread-jacking. This crime, if left unchecked, can derail, debase, and flat out cause havoc to any sane and logical topic designed to fulfill the deepest desires of those wanting to be informed. Please, help stop the rampant forum conflagration of thread-jacking today by sending as little as $1 a day for this noble cause... woah; that was weird.

Post subject: Re: For better or worse...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:56 am 
Mealworm

Dude! Know what's scarier than threadjacking? I hear that the state of Utah is switching to a four day work-week!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... yahoorefer

Now my beloved Friday off... will be FULL OF OTHER IDIOTS THUS MAKING IT ANOTHER SATURDAY!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

....and discuss.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:24 pm 
Mealworm

By the way, how do you feel about the topic of abortions?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:56 pm 
Dinoflagellate

In all honesty, if it's right for the woman to have an abortion then she should. However, I believe that abortion of the willy-nilly kind is inappropriate in lieu of responsibility. If you couldn't cover up, be on birth-control of any kind, or take the morning after pill (or in other cases, chose not to prevent the pregnancy in any way) then it is her/your (whomever is the target of my hostility at the moment) to either put the child up for adoption or get prepared to lose what little life/life-style you might have because nothing is about her/you anymore. Abortion when linked to rape or poor doctoring is acceptable. Generally this is a forced situation and the responsibilities are rather stretched, seeing as how the woman wouldn't/didn't want the pregnancy to happen and was taking steps to prevent pregnancy, or in the case of rape was attempting to avoid sexual encounters entirely. My ¢2.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:01 pm 
Mealworm

Threadjacked! BAM!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:12 pm 
Dinoflagellate

This thread has now been designated jacked for the use of dumping whatever it is you need to dump. The name fits nicely too. Perhaps it should be sticky. HaHa... take that WuddaWaste (read: criminal thread-jacker). I have successfully diverted your jacking. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:36 am 
Mealworm

Fine fine. Lets talk about binary watches.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:25 pm 
Dinoflagellate

WOOT!!! I have now achieved the meager license of title "Fluke" and continue my ranting in wild pursuit of the "next level". Apropos, for those of you who wish to vent your weary or exciting lives for further criticism or support, feel free to use this thread to do so. It isn't about binary watches anymore. Feel free to discuss... :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:09 am 
Mealworm

Congrats, buddy. Way to climb the chain.

Btw, I'm still trying to find a way to hide my "Site Admin" status so I can join the rest of you. I really don't need or want to advertise that.

In other news I'd like to have a single-digit binary watch. It'd only say "Day" or "Night". It'd be good for an engineer. While the light is on, the daystar is out, and I need to be in the cubicle.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:15 pm 
Fluke

I'm not sure what my current rank is, but I'm pretty sure it's still pathetic. Time to post every time I have any kind of thought about anything!

.........Peanut butter crakers.

Page 1 of 3 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next