[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
T E A M W O R M . org • View topic - Regular Park Outings
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:18 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Page 5 of 8 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Regular Park Outings
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:58 am 
Mealworm

Sugarhouse this week. Tanner next. Does anyone have the flags?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:46 pm 
Fluke

Are you suggesting we go to Sugarhouse again on the 11th, then Tanner on the 18th, or are we going to Tanner this upcoming Monday?

Also, I don't have the flags, and I don't know who does, although I assume it's Nick.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:50 am 
Mealworm

I have one of them. Not sure about the other.

I think we should take a break from CTF and try something new. People are getting worn down in the same ways. But then again... new requires planning and effort.

So... meh. Whatever.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:39 am 
Mealworm

Anyone else want to take charge this week? I'm torn at doing CTF or just having a "frisbee event" since I've heard rumors that Zack and [Mysterious Guest] will not be able to attend. Thoughts anyone?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:13 pm 
Fluke

What? Zack can't come? CALL THE WHOLE THING OFF, the most important person in the world isn't coming.......

I will say right now that CTF is fine for me until we don't have enough people for it. Once that is the case, we can revert to Frisbee stuff. Is Tanner still okay?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:19 am 
Mealworm

To be clear on this, there were multiple reasons Tanner was postponed.

1. It was Zack's idea in the first place
2. It's way the f#@k out of everyone's way (except KaBoom's)
3. Couldn't find the flags
4. Rorie may have joined us in the slightly-later evening and [see #2]
5. CTF was getting monotonous and we were seeing some overuse injuries -- gotta keep it mixed up.

LowKey... sorry I didn't get the message to you sooner. My mass-text didn't go out until like 4:30 or 5. I was just not on the ball this week. Hopefully to be remedied soon.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:08 pm 
Fluke

Don't worry about it, dude. I understand, and I think that we should only use Tanner once we have a guaranteed large group to do it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:51 pm 
Mealworm

Aw, dammit. And I spelled your name wrong. sorry. :(

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:36 pm 
Dinoflagellate

Bandanas. Price with shipping to my apt. is 20.97 for two dozen (suggested hots pink and orange).

Also, fabric for cheaper. I don't know if local JoAnn's have this style for this price, but it's worth a check. At 2.99 a yard, it's almost stealing. That price would gross less that 20 bucks if it can be had locally. We should also decide if we want to build "propa" flags. I like the idea, but will cost money and time.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:45 pm 
Fluke

I think there's far more charm to the tattered, slightly damp piece of garbage we're used to using. Screw the man!

Page 5 of 8 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next