[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
T E A M W O R M . org • View topic - Nap's Fitness plan
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:10 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 5 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Nap's Fitness plan
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:27 am 
Mealworm

How's the HARDCORE coming?

Also, I'm littering your thread with my success. This morning, I'm drinking fake a Orange Julius for breakfast. Approx 50g protein, 2g sugar. 210 calories. BAM! :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:16 pm 
Roundworm

Awesome. When my trainer allows it I will have to try one of those. I have kept up on the diet (erring on the side of less food). I forgot to weigh myself again today, but I probab;ly lost a little more. Day 0 I was about 200 even (not exactly sure). Day 3 I was 196.2. Day 4 I was 195.7. My legs are rocked so I need to get moving to get the lactic acid out, but it is uncomfortable. For the most part I feel awesome. wifey is sick of the smell of chicken breasts, but that is her deal. nothing a little sweet and hot mustard can't take care of. I will be sure to take a picture on Sunday to gauge my progress.

Thanks for doing this for me!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:34 pm 
Roundworm

Weight each morning:
Saturday: 196.7
Sunday: 194.4
Monday: 194.9 (had coach-approved cheat meal Sunday night)

Just got back from first "push" workout I cannot lift my arms.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:07 am 
Remind me to punch you in the mammary late tomorrow afternoon. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:42 am 
Roundworm

Tuesday's weight: 193.1

If it weren't for the run this wednesday I could probably be down to 190 by Sunday. Oh well.

As a side note, seems like I am not really gaining much muscle, but that could be because I did not have much to start with. I am getting noticeably leaner though, which is still super sweet.

If you punch my mammary I will kill you (once I can lift my arms) :-)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:33 pm 
Compare our smileys from the two posts above. Notice anything about the smiles themselves? That's right: mine's bigger!!!

Also, the run's probably gonna help you get down there too, depending on how we do with the Sushi. It's definitely NOT a setback. It's all part of a healthy, awesome lifestyle! ;)

R u sore yet?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:00 pm 
Mealworm

Plan deviation for week #2

Monday: Push day [done]
Tuesday: Pull day
Wednesday: Partial trailrunning marathon
Thursday: Rest day [this might change to an arms day]
Friday: Shoulders day [will specify later]
Saturday: Cardio day
Sunday: He rested

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:15 am 
Roundworm

not sore. I am aware that they were worked and don't feel quite right, but they are not sore.

Wed weight: 193.2 (but I have not pooped since the Monday)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:17 pm 
Dude. More veggies, man. MORE VEGGIES!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:09 am 
Roundworm

According to the lying heart rate monitor I burned 4633 calories over the course of 4:40 hours. I was undernourished for my run, but not as badly as I was dehydrated. Luckily someone hooked me up with water and a power gel (100 calories of sugar and caffeine) about 3-4 miles from the finish. Once that kicked in I was feeling good. I destroyed a 32 ounce gatorade as soon as I finished. I meant to do a syntrax, but was exhausted. I also had a bratwurst, which made me sort of nauseated, but I did not want to turn down the wonderful hospitality of the runners.

End result: sore legs and 192.2lbs (as of this morning)

HARDCORE?

Page 2 of 5 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next