It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Pumpkin Carving Party?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:13 pm 
I'm thinking about having a pumpkin carving party on the night of the 30th. I LOVE pumpkin carving, and would love to have a party to share the fun!

Unfortunately, the last time I had one, the only person that showed up to carve a pumpkin was Zack!

Here's the idea: BYOG (bring your own gourd), and if you are picky about pumpkin carving tools, bring them as well.

I will provide carving space, tools (I use Pumpkin Masters adult sets), and patterns (I have seven volumes of Pumpkin Masters, and most of the Zombie Pumpkins Patterns up through 2007).

Yes, you can bring your children! I can even have treats handy! (As long as you make sure to watch over them so there won't be any bleeding fingers accidents!)

Would anyone want to come? If so I will have the party!

Thanks,
Ami

Post subject: Re: Pumpkin Carving Party?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:34 pm 
Edit: Night of the 29th.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:10 pm 
why don't you come over to my place we are already planning it... and have already gotten some people who want to show up, if and only if you want to merge the parties, I don't want to take your thing away.
We are planning it not this friday but next friday... if you want to join us let me know if you want to join us.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:15 pm 
I would love to . . . but I make a terrible mess when I carve! Like it takes up my kitchen AND back porch. And I do about 7-9 pumpkins. So I'd really hate to mess up your house!

But if you'd like, I'd love to come over and hang out. And I'd be happy to share some patterns if you like. I'll have to see if I have the day off of work.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:42 pm 
Why don't you do at least some of your pumpkins at Kaboom's pumpkin carving party? It could be fun.

I'm thinking of participating in one of the two if I can find the time. I have a drill and a jigsaw, so I think I'm ready to go. I wanna try the toilet-paper-and-kerosene thing this year! Can you think of any awesome open-top designs that would be suitable?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:52 am 
I plan to! However, I also plan to hold a shindig on the 30th, since I've had a few RSVPs.

(Just in case anyone gets the itch to carve more pumpkins after Kaboom's party . . .)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:11 am 
Knowing my schedule right now and my knack for procrastination, if I do a pumpkin it will more likely be on the 30th than before. We'll see.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:03 pm 
why don't we do something on the 31st??? it will be Halloween, we could carve pumpkins and do some other activities...if people are down for it.

call me or text 801 -835-6460

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:35 pm 
I like shenanigans! :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]